I think this is very precious photo (at least for me) showing of the width of the Bay-class's dock.
This mexefloat is apparently the "Standard" version in its width (*1), which is 7.42m wide. Maxi-version of mexefloat is 12.2m wide (or x1.6 wider), and Bay's dock looks like just at the width to fit the latter, say ~13 m wide.
- On paper, it can accommodate 2 LCM-8 (6.4m wide), but may be too tight.
- It can surely accommodate 2x2 = 4 LCM62 (19.6m x 5.1m) carried on Italian LPD, San Giorgio-class.
- As the dock is slightly narrower than the door, the dock may not be able to accommodate Netherlands' LCU of 36.3m x 6.85m.
- The dock can easily accommodate one MSV(L) of US Army, an enlarged version of Caimen90 of BMT design, which is 35.6m x 8.6m.
- For reference, British LCU Mk.10 is 29.8m x 7.7m in its size, which means 1 can be accommodated in this Dock.
- US Navy's LCU 1627 is 41.1m x 9.1m in size.