Lord Jim wrote:WCSP is probably the only affordable option at the moment for the AI but I do not think the ABSV should be taken any further.
Despite the fact that there will be AJAX derivatives for these 'duties'
• FV511 - Infantry Command Vehicle
• FV512 - Mechanized Combat Repair Vehicle; fitted with crane; towing capabilities.
• FV513 - Mechanized Recovery Vehicle (Repair) - fitted with winch and crane; towing capabilities.
• FV514 - Mechanized Artillery Observation Vehicle - fitted with radar and specialized equipment; 1 x 7.62mm machine gun for self-defense; "dummy" 30mm RARDEN cannon mount.
• FV515 - Battery Command Vehicle
, been wondering if the (soon down to) 2 brigades with AI will maintain Warrior as the mechanical base (REME support)
... totally apart from that 'pesky' ABSV question. Pesky as in relying on an older still platform as things stand now.